FAQ/he -> He/גנוקאש
- we use the ISO code as prefix for page names here, else we do not know: is it hebrew or yiddish? Both share the same writing, but are totally different languages.
- Let us start with the main page, so I can link it from the english page. BTW, already done.
- mark all of your pages with at least [[Category:He]]. That way you can find them by category. Better you append with '|' pagename (without prefix) to get the proper sort order.
wikipedia now have a nice feater undet beta that makes tramslating much more frendly, I was wondering if it is (or will be) posibble to use it on this site as well. also, how do i nake the hebrew pages RTL? thanks
- I saw you resloved the RTL issue.
- Updates of the mediawiki software and extensions must be dicussed with the server administrator User:Warlord. We had some discussion at https://lists.gnucash.org/logs/2021/02/11.html#T15:43:39. I hope, if warlord has some time, we can set up the wiki per language. Then we can drop the pagename prefix and do more per language configuration.
- BTW, you can remove resolved issues here always.
- --Fell (talk) 21:43, 13 February 2021 (UTC)