If you write up or discover an external page explaining something about GnuCash please add a link to it here so that others can find it more easily.
The first level should be sorted alphabetical by ISO language codes. If a chapter becomes more complex, it should be reordered by themes.
Befinden sich auf einer eigenen Seite.
- A book by PacktPub, UK: GnuCash 2.4 Small Business Accounting, by Ashok Ramachandran. This is a Beginner's Guide for managing your accounts.
- Tutorial on multiple currency accounting and Multiple currency accounting in GnuCash by P. Selinger explain the trading accounts, which are implemented since GnuCash Version 2.3.9.
- Minnesota State Bar Association: Keeping Client Trust Accounts with GnuCash 2.2.4 (pdf) at msbas-trust-accounting-guides-released-publicly
- SMB-Soft offers a few articles around GnuCash like:
- GnuCash Quick Start Guide For Business Users
- Using Your Mobile Phone to Enter Data in GnuCash.
- gnucash.wikia.com how to use Gnucash for Small Business Accounting transactions in the United Kingdom with specific emphasis on the VAT related activities.
- $uburban Dollar has a few useful blogs about GnuCash.
Several users created video tutorials at youtube.