- GnuCash expects each transaction to have one line in the CSV it imports.
- In recent versions Gnucash understands multiline transactions (one split per line). Can you test this and improve your text?
- I'm not referring to multiline transactions, YNAB actually duplicates the lines containing internal transfers in its output CSV. I'll certainly fix the wording though, as what I wrote isn't what I meant. Bjp (talk) 20:26, 7 June 2020 (UTC)
- The CSV importer can't handle more than around 500 rows at once.
- From where do you have this? We suggest only to start with small chunks to teach the Bayesian Algorithm your associations.
- This was found through experimentation - imports larger than 500 lines caused crashes. I'll reword as a potential fix for if this happens rather than a certainty. Bjp (talk) 20:26, 7 June 2020 (UTC)
--Fell (talk) 15:42, 7 June 2020 (UTC)