- You forgot to update the date.
- It would be nice if you would enter a summary at bottom of the edit pages.
- I'm used to extremely fast, no-summary editing (from other wikis), but if you prefer that I use the edit summary feature I'll go ahead with it. However, note that I generally only use shorthand for summaries (e.g. "+c" for "citation added", "rm x" for "removed x", etc.), owing to how they can be quite tedious to write otherwise. As for the date, just fixed it. Celeste (talk) 23:49, 6 June 2021 (UTC)
- Put it behind the prepopulated /* section */
- The main purpose is to explain our future us, why we changed it.
- --Fell (talk) 00:24, 7 June 2021 (UTC)