A few notes about your editing
At first, thanks for your work! A few tips:
- Please fill the summary field below before saving. Then we know the intention of your changes.
- Do not remove alternatives. Having alternatives is part of the FOSS philosophy. As result of
- devs should document new features in maint, leaving users confused as they can not find the feature in the program.
- Before renaming or removing anchors (pages, chapters) check "What links here" in the toolbox left. Else some links could break.
Known Problems removing Mac 10.6 problem
The problem is not Mac 10.6 specific. It will reappear, if the Quicken version, which Aqbanking fakes, is older than the from your bank required version. So you would better merge the section with the respective Windows section and only distinguish the OSes for the location of the library.
- First, the page I edited did not have your change. And to anticipate, I have no idea why that would have happened. I do think that replying to all is different from reaching out directly to list members, and addressing each separately is appropriate. Putting them together blurs the two issues. But I don't really care about its placement.
- I note that all you did was move the text, while I took time to actually *edit* it. So I don't really get what you're worked up about. Feel free to take another ten seconds to move the new text to your preferred spot. It's a wiki, after all.
About my changes to the Font Size in the FAQ
Hey... no problem. After spending a bit of time on that section I was no longer very happy with it anyway. I hope what I wrote (and the code changes I made) are helpful in your revisions anyway.
BY THE WAY you can sign your name to comments (as I'm doing below) by typing four tildes ~ on a line