GnuCash est la principale application de gestion financière sous licence GPL. Utilisable aussi bien par un particulier que par une petite entreprise, ce logiciel est conçu pour être complet et simple d'utilisation.
|Il n'est pas nécessaire de s'authentifier pour lire ce wiki, le télécharger, ou installer GnuCash. Seule l'édition nécessite une authentification.|
- 1 Installation
- 2 Aide
- 3 Documentation
- 4 Rester au courant de l'évolution de GnuCash
GnuCash has versions that run on Windows, macOS, and many different flavors of Linux and BSD.
Installation instructions for the different operating systems under which GnuCash operates are included at Installation.
If you have trouble using GnuCash, and the various documentation sources haven't helped you--or if you want to give some feedback, you can get help in several ways. See Getting Help for these options.
Documentation pour les utilisateurs
GnuCash offers two primary instructional documents:
- The Help Manual—reference for details of operating specific GnuCash menus, dialogs, and windows, and
- The Tutorial and Concepts Guide—a concise introduction to double-entry accounting and tutorials on using GnuCash to perform a variety of accounting tasks. It is highly recommended that new users read at least the Getting Started section of the Guide.
These are accessible via the Help menu in the program (if you've installed via a package manager you may need to install an additional package called something like "gnucash-docs") and from the Documentation page on the gnucash.org website. The Help Manual is available in English, German, Italian, and Japanese; the Guide in English, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, and Russian.
PDF, ePub, and mobi formats may be downloaded from the Documentation page where you will also find the documentation for earlier releases and a nightly build of changes made since the last release.
Documentation from the git repository is built nightly for both the maint and master branches. PDF, ePub, and mobi documents can be downloaded from and html documents read online at .
The GnuCash wiki includes extensive information regarding all aspects of GnuCash, contributed by the developers and users of GnuCash. Information in the wiki covers a broad variety of topics, and includes detailed technical information, as well as information that applies to specific use cases. Of particular interest on the wiki are:
- The GnuCash FAQ, which contains a collection of frequently asked questions about GnuCash, including administration, accounting, and glossary questions, and
- Using GnuCash, which collects real life experiences using GnuCash. You may find (user) solutions here that are not covered by the documentation.
- Third Party Documentation in Several Languages
- can be found in Documentation.
Documentation pour les Developpeurs
The Application programming interface (API) for people who want to use the gnucash engine in their own project:
- maint, the stable branch and
- master, the new feature branch, which are daily generated from the sources using Doxygen.
Using the API shows how to use it.
In addition it may be handy sometimes to have an overview of which parts of the gnucash code depend on which other parts. Dependency Graphs explains how to generate a dependency graph for this purpose.
Rester au courant de l'évolution de GnuCash
The GnuCash Project is a volunteer-driven organization. We need your help to ensure that GnuCash survives and grows, and we need your help to help others.
There are many ways to contribute your knowledge and experience. Before you dig in, you may want to check out the GnuCash website for the latest news.
Note: This part of the wiki is intended to become the main repository of GnuCash developer documentation. Some formerly static pages have been moved here from the GnuCash website, but the move is not yet complete. Some remaining static pages may be out of date. Wherever a wiki article disagrees with a static web page on the Website, the wiki article here is more likely to be correct.
Here are a number of ways to get involved.
Subscribing to the mailing lists, and asking and answering questions there, is an excellent way to begin contributing the the success of GnuCash. See Mailing Lists for more.
Signalement des bogues et demande de fonctionnalités
Occasionally, GnuCash will not work the way it was designed to work--or you have an idea for making GnuCash better. Improvements and fixes can be submitted using the Bugzilla bug tracker; more general suggestions can be made via the Uservoice pages.
Améliorer la documentation
- Documentation Update Instructions. This page describes the process to change both the GnuCash Tutorial and Concepts Guide and the Help Manual.
- Translations gives an overview of this process, but please keep an eye on the Translation Status.
- How to adjust or create new Account Hierarchy Templates.
Participer au développement de GnuCash
- Git access
- Building GnuCash from source code.
- Some notes about the GnuCash XML format for the XML Backend.
- The schema for the SQL Backend.
- Adding Preferences: How to add new preferences.
- Creating Custom Reports
- Python Bindings
Other Development Notes
- Reminders for the Project Administration